Elements of the exquisite Vladimir tiara have inspired this range, particularly the elegant interlocking of cubic zirconia circles. The Vladimir tiara is a magnificent tiara which was made for Grand Duchess Maria Pavlovna, the wife of Grand Duke Vladimir, in 1874, apparently at the time of her wedding. In 1921, the tiara was included in a collection of jewels sold to Queen Mary and was inherited by The Queen in 1953. The tiara can be worn with pearl or emerald drops, or without either, and these styles are frequently worn by Her Majesty The Queen.
These stylish half hoop earrings are hallmarked sterling silver.
1.8 x 0.8 cm.