Charles II Jug
- RETURNS POLICY
This English earthenware collection is decorated with a design from a charger plate which is on display in the Queen’s Ante-Chamber at the Palace of Holyroodhouse.
The original plate, which was made in Bristol in a style known as Brislington Delft, uses what is known as a ‘tin’ glaze. It is painted with St. Edward’s crown and is believed to have been manufactured in 1688.
20 x 10.5 x 20 cm including handle.
Hand-wash only. Not suitable for dishwashers or microwave ovens.